Monday, September 10, 2007

no more couch potato!

I'm not allowed to lie on the couch by myself anymore because I JUST ROLLED OVER for the first time!!! I was at Miss Jamie's house and I was playing on the floor and all of a sudden I just flipped myself over. Miss Jamie didn't know whether she should tell mommy or not, but mommy's glad she did. And she snapped a photo right after I did it:





Mommy and I got home tonight and she tried to get me to roll over right away, but I was being stubborn. She walked away and when she came back I was on my tummy again. I'm sneaky like that. But then a few minutes later I had mercy on her and showed her my new trick. I'm really fast about it too. If you blink you'll miss it. She posted a few new videos at the bottom of the blog. When you click on it, you might have to jump back up to the top of the page to see it play...not sure why...

2 comments:

  1. Oh! they just grow up way too fast. It's so fun to watch them develop, though. Enjoy that little one! I am enjoying my little tiny Evangeline and for now want her to stay a newborn. it's so fun. I put up more pics of her. did you get to see them? Did Mandy get to see them?

    Sarah Hedman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Rolling over already! Aren't you something else?
    Can't wait to see you and your mommy again- we like having your daddy around but the whole family would be even better. All of the pictures are great- you look even more grown up than you did just a few weeks ago. It is amazing how much you can change in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete