Monday, October 6, 2008

New baby, mischief, belly kisses, and climbing

Finn Kunz spent some time at our house last week while his mommy and daddy went to the hospital to bring little Eli into the world. Welcome, Eli! We had a great time playing with Finn for 2 days. The boys wore me out, but they did great together. We did a lot of reading. I loved that they both love to read:







I think I'll just have to get used to lots of mischief with at least two boys in the house. Vince has a head start on AJ, but I bet Anthony will catch up in no time:



Mommy and Vince; it's hard to get him comfy on my lap with the belly in the way, but we usually find a way to make do:






Dan was kissing the belly one day and - not to be out done - Vince decided he wanted to join in.




Vincent recently discovered he loves Veggie Tales. Since we don't have cable, it's the only TV he ever watches...for the sake of my sanity, I try to rotate the 3 DVDs we have, but he doesn't seem to mind. He loves to sit on the couch while he watches, and he always wants to be on one end or the other, never in the middle. I couldn't remember the sign for vegetables or cartoons, so for a while I was just making the signs for V and T. I've since looked up the appropriate signs, but I was too late. When he wants to watch Veggie Tales he waves his hand in the air, because he can't form the letters yet. Enjoy the following clip of his newfound independence:

No comments:

Post a Comment