Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkins and Diapers

We went to the pumpkin patch today with Mariah, Sidney and Gabe. The kids had a great time and so did the mommies! We all played in the corn and in the bouncy house. They don't do hay rides during the week, so we missed out on that, but maybe if the weather's nice this weekend we'll try again. I got pumpkins for everyone and I thought Anthony's was particularly appropriate. His is the one with the "mohawk" stem. Love it!





Tonight Dan went in to check on Vincent and came out laughing. I knew right away Vince must have gotten into something and been sleeping with it. "What does he have?" I asked. "I think he has some diapers in his bed." I shook my head in amusement; this is not the first time he's played with his diaper drawer since we switched him. ... So Dan went back in to pick them up and he came back a second later, laughing even harder. "Well, I know why he has diapers in his bed." At this point I'm preparing myself mentally to go clean up a huge poopy mess or something. Then Dan says, "he has the whole drawer in his bed!" Sigh. How can you do anything but laugh at that? And take pictures, of course.

1 comment: