Friday, February 11, 2011

OUCH!

Well, I hate to point fingers, but imagine my finger pointed straight at the eldest son. The little turd whacked Anthony in the head with a bucket, and Anthony had a huge (okay, it was huge to me) gash on his eyebrow. Karley came to the rescue and stayed with Vince and Silas while I took Anthony to urgent care. He screamed and begged for me to let him up the entire time while he received 3 stitches. He had to be strapped in to a back board thing...I think it was called a papoose. I was there talking and singing to him and trying my hardest to comfort him, but he was terrified.

He won't keep a band-aid on except while he's sleeping. (Both of the big boys hate band-aids.)




Still such a beautiful little mug.

2 comments:

  1. poor guy! hope it feels better, and Mommy can relax a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little buddy. :(
    My oldest hates Band-Aids too... they hurt worse then the actual Ouchie! Before I had my own kids, I thought Band-Aids were supposed to work like magic and kids loved them?

    ReplyDelete