Monday, September 12, 2011

We've Moved!

We are all together in Columbus, GA! Dan is doing another year at Ft. Benning, so here we are! We now have two houses for sale (that's about 2 too many in my book!), and we are living in a lovely apartment off-Post. One of these days I will take some pictures. We are enjoying the weather, the scenery, our new home, and the peaches. I have eaten anywhere from one to three peaches each day so far. I can't get enough! We had a lizard in the house the first night we were here. That was a bit much. Other than that, we are adjusting well and having fun. While Dan was here the past year, he attended a local church, so we went there yesterday. We all felt very welcome and very blessed to be there! I am looking forward to participating in the book club (we'll be reading Same Kind of Different as Me, which I have started several times and haven't been able to find the time to read it all); there is also a MOPS nearby, as well as an Army Wives group at the church each week. Hopefully with those, plus preschool for the big boys, we will get plugged in quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment