Friday, May 18, 2012

Photo Bomb

I was just going to post a few pictures since I haven't posted any in a while, but I started going through them, and an hour later, I was able to narrow it down a little bit. This is why I'm so behind on editing pictures; I need to stop taking so many! I still have pictures from march that I haven't even sorted through yet. Here are some snapshots from April:


The Easter Egg Hunt that our apartment management sponsored.
 

 This is the hunt we had outside our unit for just our boys.









My friend Jessi gave me this idea for our Easter eggs: little caterpillars!


The boys were hanging out in their fort.


This is how we know when Silas is really tired: he scoots along on his head.


It's very rare for any of our boys to get a bath alone, but on this day I brought Silas home early from the pool while Dan kept the big boys there. Silas had such a great time having the pool tub all to himself. I took almost 500 pictures during his bath. Did I mention I need to start taking fewer pictures?
 


This was the same day as our trip to the pool and Vince didn't even make it to dessert before falling asleep at the table. Dan and I were clearing the table, and we thought he was just looking at something behind him. Nope. He was out. Cold. He didn't even wake up when I carried him to bed. That was a good night of sleep for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment