Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scary face

I have to preface this post by saying that my son is not Satan, he just does a really good impersonation of him. These photos may scare you, but don't worry, because he gets this scrunchy nose from me...and we all know how sweet and charming I am...heehee. There are a couple cute ones mixed in there too: There's a cute scrunchy face where he got caught playing with Bosley's cage and dishes. Then he was sleeping in the car and he just kept right on sleeping when I pulled him out so I just dropped him in his crib, rain gear and all! And then of course he loves anything that belongs to grownups so he was wearing mommy's super cool shades in another photo. And last, there's a photo of my new baby bump at 14weeks. I will not be doing the email updates this time since I have the blog, so be sure to check back if you want to see how huge I'm getting! I tried to scan the sono pic, but the scanner at work is uncooperative and our computer at home is down. More to come soon.








1 comment:

  1. YIKES!!!!
    JK! He still looks cute even when trying to be scary- you are going to have to work on that Vince!

    And cute little baby bump too!

    ReplyDelete