Monday, June 16, 2008

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!

The birthday weekend started off with a haircut because Vince had a little baby mullet. The guard on the clippers accidentally "slipped" during the cut and we had to take him to Fade 'Em barber shop so that Jamont could hook him up with a clean fade.



Here's my baby before the "incident":


Profile shot of the mullet:

Doing great so far...


The "Fixer" and his lovely assistant:
The rest of the weekend is mostly a blur. It was really fast. Sunday the little man got lots of fun presents and had a lot of fun playing with cousins and friends.




He wasn't sure what to do with his cake at first. I think he was confused because I have never put anything in front of him that wasn't already cut up into little peices for him.



He did finally get the hang of it, though. He's his mother's son, after all...


I saw some other folks taking a lot of good photos that I didn't get shots of, so if anyone wants to email them to me, please do. We'd love to have some more pics for Vince's photo album.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Vince! Cool fade dude-
    I'm glad that even though Mommy got rid of the "party in the back" part of your mullet that you still knew how to have fun.

    ReplyDelete