Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here we go!!!

Vincent has been giving us some cues that he's ready for the big boy potty...so, we're starting to potty train! Right now it's more of changing wet underwear and sitting on the potty a million times a day, but he loves sitting on the potty and he definitely loves his step stool. I've been reading more and more about potty training from birth, and there's a family at one of the churches we have visited who has done it, and when you get all the facts it doesn't sound quite as preposterous as most would think. I know Mr. Curtis is probably laughing at us right now, but that's okay. Laugh away, Aaron. We don't mind a bit!
Dan's not 100% percent sold on the training from birth thing yet, and neither am I, but it would be nice to have 2 kids under 2 years old and not have to buy diapers for either one!


UPDATE. 5 HOURS LATER:

Oh. My. Goodness. I haven't been this exhausted since Vince was nursing every two hours. It turns out Vince doesn't like sitting on the potty quite as much any more. I'm seriously debating whether to continue with the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment