Saturday, October 20, 2007

YYYUUUUCKKK!!!

That's what my little man's face says when I see these photos. I didn't think he actually ingested any of the cereal until today when it came out the other end. Boy oh boy, did he ingest it. I can't imagine what it will look/smell like when he actually takes a full helping of it instead of just a few random drops that don't make it onto the bib. Anyway, hope you love the photos. Still working on the video.
He had no idea what he was in for!
Okay....let's give it another shot!
Huh? What the heck is going on here?
Wait a minute! That's mommy's milk with a hint of gross in it!
No, thank you. I'll take the unadulterated pure stuff please. You can have this back.
By the way, we gotta give a shout out to Cathy Kunz. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Vince says "j,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, h nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn "
He can't spell very well, but that was him typing with little to no guidance from mommy.

1 comment:

  1. It gets better Vince- just wait until you get to cheese fries!

    and hey my own shout! I love it!-

    Old Foggie Cathy

    ReplyDelete