Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Paci Free Zone (and other updates)

A little update on the Paci issue: Vince is 100% paci-free. It went pretty well. He is slowly starting to take longer naps again and is waking up happy most days. I'm so glad we did it now, so we didn't have more of a struggle with it later.

Still no takers on the house, although we are finally ready/willing to rent it out. It's hard to think of someone else living in the house that Dan has worked so hard on, but I really need to get to our new home and start making it our home. Vince is going to have enough adjustments to worry about in the coming months. If we can make the transitions easier and more spread out, he'll hopefully do much better with them.


Baby #2 and I are doing well. He/she is definitely growing in there and weighing on my bladder as well as my sciatic nerve. All the discomfort in the world doesn't make me enjoy being pregnant any less, though!
Here are some of Vince's 12 month photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment