Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We're Moving!!!!!

We are finally moving! The movers will come on July 28 to pack us up and move us out. We are so excited to be all together as a family finally.


Vince has been getting so big / old. He walks almost all the time now and he's starting to talk and use sign language so much! I can't take credit for hardly any of it, because Jamie and her kids seem to be Vince's biggest influence. One day I started singing the itsy bitsy spider song and he started doing the motions!!! I couldn't believe it! I hardly ever used to sing that to him, so I know he didn't learn it from me. I'm not sure what we'll do without Jamie once we move. I am so glad he was with her for his first year; I know he wouldn't be moving along so quickly without her help (and Natalie and Justin to learn from, of course). Plus I see how much he loves her and Natalie and Justin and I have this overriding feeling that I'm depriving him of a very important relationship.


Dan is in Texas this week at training class for work. We haven't seen him since 4th of July weekend, so Vince gets to talk to him on the phone every day. When he talks on the phone or plays with a phone, he says, "Hi, Dad" or "hello." It cracks me up every time! And he always cocks his head to the side to hold the phone. Such a big boy.


Here are some photos and videos for you.

This is what Vince does if you call him a sweet baby.



Go Cubs!


We had a little photo shoot, and these were the best shots I got:




"Quack Quack"

No comments:

Post a Comment