Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jones Family Photo Session

Okay, are you ready for some serious cuteness? I absolutely love this family. We had such a fun time during their photo shoot. They were all really good sports and tried whatever I asked. Stormy even made a few really great suggestions of her own! I am so lucky to have FIVE flawless subjects!

 












Oh my word. The rest of the family is lucky they're in any of the pictures, because I could snap pictures of this little princess all day long. Love her!






I hijacked this sweet little moment from Ben and Stormy.





This is what I would say their faces look like most of the time. These two little fellas are on the go from morning till night. They have such fun imaginations.





It's not long before someone notices Daddy's got Mommy's attention!


All this beauty in one place.



Thank you, Ben and Stormy, for a wonderful session. I hope you like the rest of the pictures too. I think I may have taken too many, but I was able to narrow it down from 1001 to 226. The rest is up to you. 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! These photos will be a treasure forEVER!!! Thinking and praying for you all --- may love and blessings abound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB!!!! Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete