Saturday, July 14, 2007

Big Boy!

Mommy and I had a big day yesterday. We visited Gramma Sandy at work and she showed me off to everyone in the entire building. I think she kinda likes me. One lady asked my mommy if I'm a good baby. Mommy doesn't really know how to respond to that question. What are the other choices? Has anyone ever answered, "No, my baby is a bad baby; I wish I had gotten a different one"? My mommy is always going to say "Yes, he's a good baby" because she loves me and I am really good at being a baby. Even when I cry and fuss for a long time; she still thinks I'm good at being a baby. She would like to meet the parent who has said, "No, my baby's not a good baby." I bet there isn't one.

Mommy finally bought a scale for the bathroom and weighed me. I weigh 10.4 pounds! I have been eating like a big boy. I usually eat about 3 to 4 ounces every 3 to 4 hours. It varies sometimes, but that is how much I usually eat. Mommy is still trying to figure out a way to pump the milk that I eat at each meal and plus have a little more for storing. She's been taking an herbal supplement to help her milk production and it makes her smell like maple syrup; but I don't care because she gives me my milk and that smells really yummy still.

Aunt Valerie and Gabe and Madi came over the other day and we all played together. The kids were really gentle with me and I liked them. I can't wait to meet my Uncle Sam. Mommy says maybe on Tuesday if Uncle Sam can squeeze me into his schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment