Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A posting from Mommy




There's not much new at the Ripley house. We are having a great summer. Vince is sleeping longer and longer each night. Last night he went 6 hours without eating...not all of that time was devoted to sleeping, but we are on our way to a full night's sleep!


He went to visit the Curtis family for a couple hours last week so that they could get to know him a little bit and so that I could get used to leaving him with someone else. We are going to try to do that once a week until I go back to work full time. It was easy to leave him with Jamie because I'm so comfortable with her ability to take care of Vince. I'm so thankful we found someone we are able to trust so much!


We've been trying to get out of the house a bit more in the last week or so. In addition to Vince's trip to the Curtis home, we visited the Hartmans; we went to Grandma Ripley's house; the Zerwekh family came to visit; we went to church and then out for lunch and shopping on Sunday. Vince is a great traveler and I love the convenience of breast feeding: I never have to worry about having enough formula with us!


Hope you enjoy the latest photos.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Baby Vince!!!
    It was soooo good to meet you! :)
    I cant wait for you to come to my birthday party. We will have so much fun! :)
    Love you!!
    -Kaiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. free hotmail hacker
    [url=http://www.viddler.com/explore/hotmail_sign_in]hotmail password recovery
    [/url] create a new hotmail account

    ReplyDelete