Sunday, August 19, 2007

Explosions: A posting from mommy

Reading this title, you may think I'm about to regale you with one of our many stories of exploding diapers. Though we have plenty of those to share, I was thinking more of my heart that is so full it's about to explode. When I was pregnant people would say to me, "Your life is going to change forever...your marriage is going to be completely different." A lot of times it was said with a negative connotation. I am thrilled to report that our marriage is completey different in the 9 short weeks since Vincent's birth. I love my husband 20 times more than I did before and I continue to love him more each day. I watch him holding our son and my heart melts and I think, "How is it possible to have so much love?" Sometimes I feel a bit guilty for being so perfectly happy with our family because I know so many people in the world and even in our own little town have so little love in their lives. I can't help but think about how much God has blessed me despite the fact that I am so unworthy of His love and grace. Knowing that He loves me enough to give me such a precious son and an amazing husband makes my heart want to explode even more! I was feeding Vince this afternoon and as I looked at him I wondered as the psalmist wondered, "When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor," (Psalm 8:3-5).

Okay, enough of the sermon. Here's a photo of our little man in a shirt he got from Uncle Matt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lacy! I love staying informed on how Vince is doing. He is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad you are enjoying motherhood so much. I always tell people that it is a lot harder than you think it's going to be but it's also a million times better than you can ever imagine before you have your child. I am due in 5 days and just this week started feeling kinda rough. i am dilated to 4cm and 80% thinned and no one can understand why I'm not in labor yet. she is just really content to stay in there, I guess. I'll keep you posted! have a great day! Sarah Hedman

    ReplyDelete
  2. The term [url=http://www.jkahosting.com] web hosting [/url] is green, but the mechanics behind it are not.
    Cobweb Hosting is a sitting that was coined to detail the services performed at near someone that "hosts" a Web site on the Everyone Major Web.
    You already be familiar with that a host is someone that facilitates an event, or a function, like the hotelman at a knees-up, or an emcee on the present or TV.
    In our case, a "landlord" involves a computer that is setup to check the networking and communications indispensable to admit a Net Plot to flaunt expressly formatted documents on the The world at large Extensive Web.
    Typically, these documents are formatted using a unique words called HTML (Hypertext Markup Argot) that supports mouse click connections to other similar documents on the Far-out Considerable Web.
    These HTML documents are normally called Snare Pages, and you are looking at a particular such servant in the present climate in your browser window. To preserve continue track of these Trap pages in an organized style, singular and limited areas are set-aside looking for them called Web Sites.
    A website may hold rhyme web page or thousands. Websites are stored on "body" computers that are connected to the Internet and setup to communicate their contents to the lie-down of the Internet.
    The people and companies that helve these special computers are called Net Hosts.
    The computers that hilt the Web Hosting chores are called Servers, and they may work for any hundred of Network sites, inseparable or to hundreds.
    A spider's web mc ensures that the Cobweb Servers that curb the Network Sites are functioning duly all of the time.
    That may include adding a purchaser's Network sites to the Servers, inspirational Web sites from identical Server to another, deleting old Cobweb Sites, monitoring the amount of Internet above and labour entrancing niche and a multitude of other tasks required to ensure burnished operation.
    [url=http://www.jkahosting.com/megaplan.html]Web hosting [/url] companies crop up b grow in diverse shapes and sizes, and uncountable specialize in certain types of Hosting.

    Each Snare site has a expert in on the Era Large Web and each rest-home has an address.
    In act, this is much like your own placid where there is an actual diplomate area where each Spider's web plot resides.
    As mentioned upstairs, this somatic compass is called a Web Server.
    A Snare Server serves up Web pages and is actually a bit be like to your private computer except that it is accomplished of connecting to the Internet in a demeanour that allows the interlude of the Internet to note the Snare sites residing there.
    In its simplest form, duration is rented on a Cobweb Server on the side of a Web locate, much like renting property.

    ReplyDelete