Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good Morning Baby

I love the mornings. Regardless of how poopy my pants are, I love to wake up and smile and talk to mommy and daddy. See, that's my little trick. I can be awake as long as I want all night long and then I just flash my pearly...gums...and they can't resist squeezing me! They forget all about how tired they are and how much sleep they have not gotten and then their hearts turn to putty in my soft little hands.

I am really strong and I hold my head up really well. I am still a bit wobbly sometimes, but I really have good head/neck control for the most part. And I've been a really good traveler. Unless I'm hungry, I just sit in my seat and sleep or make faces in the mirror. I love to go for long rides! Mommy's milk is still making me grow really fast. I've never had anything but her milk and I like it like that...so does mommy. We are both really glad that it's been so easy for us because we know how hard it is for some women. Mommy loves not having to buy formula, because she says diapers are expensive enough as it is.

I really like being at Miss Jamie's house. She takes very good care of me. At first I cried a lot, but then I got used to being there and now I'm mostly really good. Natalie likes to play with me and I really like having her to play with...baby Justin is also a good playmate, but he can't rock me or bring me my pacifier like Natalie can. Sometimes mommy feels like a bad mommy for not calling to check on me more often, but if there's something wrong, she can't really do much about it and then she'd just feel sad the rest of the day!

Mommy says I get to see my cousin Aaron and Aunt Monica and Uncle Danny on Labor Day! I can't wait to see them. Hooray! Grammy Sandy might be there, too, which is good, because I need her to squeeze me some more. I just hope Aaron doesn't mind sharing the attention for a little while.

Mommy says you can leave your comments if you like; we'd love to hear from our readers and know how you're all doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment