Thursday, August 21, 2008

29 weeks and other fun photos

Wow. I think the doctor must be wrong. I had it stuck in my head that I wasn't getting that big because of what my dr said (see previous post). Then I took a photo of myself at 29 weeks because that's when we had our preggo pics done with Vince and I wanted to compare. So imagine my surprise when I looked at the photos and saw that I am HUGE! you also might be able to tell that the belly button has started to poke out this time, which it didn't do with Vince. Vince loves my outie! heehee.



Here are some other photos for your viewing pleasure:

Aunt Valerie, Vince and Jacob


Vince finally has shown an interest in television...and he watches just like we do...which is funny, because I don't think he's ever really seen us watch tv like that. Anytime the tv is on when he's in the area, we're up moving around...that's what we look like after he's in bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment