Wednesday, August 13, 2008

other updates

Here are some photos. Also, here are a few of Vince's recent developments. He has more words than we can count now, but Dan & I are the only ones who can understand most of it, of course. The most recent words are outside, which sounds like "owa," juice (which means water, milk, or juice), hot, Nana and "night, night" (the last 2 sound very similar of course). He also has several signs too: eat, more, please, thank you, milk, and all done are a few that come to mind. He can point to his head, ears, cheeks, and sometimes his mouth and nose, and he knows the sounds of 3 different animals now. you may be surprised to learn after all these years that a cow actually says Boo, not Moo. He can roar like a lion and quack like a duck, too. We can't believe all the new things he keeps picking up every day! They learn so fast at this age! He's starting to sound very conversational in his babbling too. I'm going to post a video of him doing it, but I'm not sure if it will work. Our internet service is a little questionable. By the way, I wouldn't recommend Verizon highspeed internet to my worst enemy. Hope you enjoy whatever media I am able to post. hugs!




1 comment:

  1. omg I love that picture of you guys siting on the porch.. so cute!

    Love
    Wass

    ReplyDelete