Friday, August 22, 2008

Little helper

We have white ceramic tile in our kitchen. It is a total pain to keep clean. I have to spot clean it all day long. Also, Vince has a really hard time while I'm cooking or doing dishes. He always wants to be on the counter or be picked up so that he can see what's going on. One day I had a bright idea of giving him a pot and and a spoon, which was great. It kept him occupied every time we were in the kitchen that day. And that was it. The next day he caught on to my scheme. Anyway, one day I was on the floor spot-cleaning the floor and he was watching me with a lot of interest. So I gave him his first chore as the oldest Ripley kid: cleaning the floors for mommy. He's pretty good at it and sometimes carries the towel around for quite a while looking for places to clean; even furniture and carpet floors. here's a little video of him:

He also likes to look out the window or sit on the front porch and watch the kids play at the park. recently he's started waving and saying hi to them. kinda cute.

3 comments:

  1. hehehe omgosh these videos are too cute! I can't believe he's talking and signing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah it's Wass, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh how cute! Can I hire him? My floor ALWAYS needs spot cleaning!!

    ReplyDelete